Flow Check Valves, Steam Pressure Reducing Stations, PRV, PRDS Valves, Combined Pressure Reducing Cum Desuperheating Valves, Cast Steel Strainers Y Type, Cast Steel Y Type Strainers ( Flanged End ), Steam Traps, Pneumatic Control Valves, Forged Valves, Three Way Control Valves, Pressure Relief Safety Valves, Moisture Separators, Pressure Relief Cast Steel Safety Valves, Piston Valves ( SW/SCR ), Piston Valves ( Flanged End ), Condensate Return Pump Systems, Flash Steam Separators, Ball Float Steam Traps, Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Flow Check Valves
- This is a IBR approved in line FLOW CHECK VALVES for use in any application Water, Condensate, Liquid etc.
- Ensure that there is no reverse flow in the line.
- Maximum pressure 47.5 kg/cm2 at 105°c.
- Material ASTM A 315 Gr. CF8M (SS 316).
- Easy installation, fits between flanges joint in any class.
- Sizes available 15 NB to 100 NB, large size available on request.
- Valve must be fitted with the direction of flow being according to the direction arrow indicated on the body of the valve.